My work is my ultimate alibi. The love that I have for translation has led me to push beyond the boundaries of my background knowledge and learn more about other areas that I also love to work with.
Other work fields
Besides being a specialised legal translator, I do work in several fields like:
- Energy and environment;
- Tourism and hospitality;
- Archaeology, architecture and historical heritage;
- Resumes, letters of recommendation and certificates.
Types of documents translated
I translate a wide range of documents connected to my areas of specialisation that include (but are not limited to):
- All sorts of legal documents (contracts, court decisions, certificates, memorandums of association, powers of attorney, wills and testaments, etc.);
- Business reports and articles;
- Energy and Environment reports, articles and presentations;
- Tourism and Hospitality brochures, leaflets, hotel descriptions for websites and other relevant means of advertising;
- Archaeology, Architecture and Historical Heritage presentations, brochures and leaflets;
- Resumes, letters of recommendation and certificates for any kind of professional application.