Quality and know-how are the two best words to describe my work as a professional legal translator.
Within my specialisation as a legal translator, I can translate all kinds of legal documents, including but not limited to:
- Contracts [Family Law; Obligations Law; Mining, Oil&Gas; Banking; International Commerce; Commercial Law; Memorandums of Association/ Articles of Association/Articles of Incorporation; Powers of Attorney; Labour Law; Real Estate]
- Court Decisions [Civil Law; Criminal Law; Family Law; Minors Law; Labour Law; Administrative & Fiscal Law; Arbitration Decisions]
- Deeds and other official documents signed before a Notary, Registrar, Consular Official, etc.
- Certificates (birth, marriage, death, and any other official certificates)
- Last Will & Testament, and Vital Will
Globalisation has made it necessary for lawyers and law firms to expand and work for and with foreign markets. For that reason, it’s crucial that you hire a knowledgeable professional who understands and can relate to your need for accuracy, precise use of terms and terminology and acknowledgement of the situation at hand.
All translations are proofread and edited before I deliver them to you, so all you need to do is set the deadline.
Then be assured that on that date and time you will have a pristine translation.
Professional secrecy and confidentiality are of the utmost importance in the practice of law, in law enforcement and, overall, in any legal area. Therefore, all the documents, e-mails, conversations, names and contents are strictly secret and confidential.